Thursday, January 19, 2017

UK: Unmasked antisemitic YouTube blogger faces police probe of “Jewish problem” comments


Via CAA:
YouTube video blogger “Millenial Woes” has been unmasked as Colin Robertson, a 34-year-old unemployed former arts student, from Linlithgow, Scotland. Robertson attracted a thousands-strong far-right audience with his videos made in the spare bedroom of his father’s house.

Robertson spoke at a rally in Washington DC in which neo-Nazis infamously shouted “Hail Trump” whilst performing Nazi salutes, leading Donald Trump to comment: “I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn.” In a short documentary about the incident, Robertson said: “Two or three years ago, I finally came to understand what is called the ‘Jewish Question’. That there are problems with the Jewish people. And that was difficult because I really didn’t want to become an antisemite. It’s like the cliché, the biggest right-wing cliché.”

read more

No comments :

Post a Comment