Friday, April 3, 2015

UK: Former UN diplomat knocked unconscious in antisemitic attack



Via Ham&High (h/t CFCA):
A Canadian tourist was left unconscious and drenched in his own blood after being headbutted in the face on a Belsize Park street.

Former UN diplomat Zakariah Fellah told how he was attacked by a man who had shouted anti-Semitic abuse at him as he walked his dogs along leafy Lancaster Grove.

Mr Fellah, 49, was visiting Belsize Park to stay with a friend who is a diplomat at the Polish embassy in London.

(...)

He said: “I had taken the dogs out and was walking along when this guy started shouting at me. I had seen him on a previous occasion and he seemed to have a problem with the dogs. He shouted at me ‘you are rich and Jewish and you shouldn’t let your dogs Poo on the street.’ He then came over and grabbed my hat..”

Then on this occasion from nowhere he suddenly ran towards me and headbutted me on my nose. I was stunned and fell backwards. I was not expecting it at all. The next thing I knew, when I came round after ten or 15 seconds, I am lying on the floor and he is standing over me. My nose is destroyed.”

His attacker then fled.

No comments :

Post a Comment