Thursday, October 30, 2014

Germany: Kids start 'Nazi club', harass Jewish kids




An entire high school class in Germany is being investigated after the teenage pupils allegedly started greeting each other with 'Heil Hitler' and communicating in Nazi slogans. 
Parents and authorities are horrified after it emerged that some of the 29 student have been swapping Nazi sayings and slogans throughout the school day on instant messaging-app WhatsApp.

(...)

Eli Gampel, 54, who has a son in the class, said: 'These discussions about the Nazi class from Landsberg are a load of rubbish. I thought it was a bad dream when I opened newspapers and read the article.'

Gampel, the former head of the local Halle Jewish Community, said his son had experienced harassment at the school.

'My son told me that someone had stuck a far-right NPD [National Democratic Party] sticker on his jacket. It was well known, it seems, that he was Jewish.'

'I have made a formal complaint with police for an investigation, but on the other hand it would definitely be the wrong thing to simply accuse the entire class and tar them with the same brush.'

He said: 'Even after I read about it, I found it difficult to get him to talk about what went on. It was only through a lengthy discussion that he admitted what was in the newspaper article was essentially true.' 

More: Daily Mail

No comments :

Post a Comment